We are hiring various summer positions from May to July and July to September with the possibility of extension:
- Turtle Guardian Education and Outreach Technicians- Teach people and kids how to identify turtles and about turtle biology. Represent the charity in public events and be a turtle camp counselor.
- Turtle and Species at Risk Conservation technicians - conduct field research, engage landowners in Citizen Science
- Lake Health, Shoreline Restoration Technicians- support lake associations and landowners in naturalizing shorelines and monitoring lake health
- GIS Technician- Obtain, model and analyze data related to lake health, biodiversity, and wildlife habitat
- First Nation Traditional Governance- Land Trust Coordinator (must be a member of the Aanishinabe Nation to apply)
Applications are accepted until the end of April